Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello, Everyone!!!


Well, I've finally become technologically advanced enough to figure out this whole blogging craze. I must admit it is ideal for those , like myself, who are somewhat lazy in the "let's keep in touch" arena. But now... where do I start... I will just start with today and see how things go. Vaylan is almost nine months old. I can't believe it!! He is crawling now and has started pulling himself up on things. I love seeing all of his new developments, but it makes me a little sad that he is not a tiny baby anymore. He is so curious and is way to smart for his own good. His favorite toys right now are daddy's face, any cell phone he can get his hands on, and any cord or cord-like object that he can find.

He brings so much joy into our life. We are grateful every day that he is healthy and strong. I will try to add a picture now and see what happens, if it goes well there is a strong possibility of future entries. We love you all, and hope that this will help us keep up on the lives of those we love.

3 comments:

Josh and Bethany said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is such a cutie pie. It seems like yesterday that he was born. It seems weird that eventually Madelynn will be that big. Anyway, I love the pics!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

We all were gathered around the computer saying, Is that Vaylan? Is he really that big? He looks so grown up in the zoo picture! Becky says he has such a fun personality! What are you all going to do without your Ogden double date?
Love you!
T

Emma Hox said...

Hey this is Toby's cousin Emmaline from Washington. Wow, you all look so great. We just linked to you from our blog. Check us out sometime.

http://hoffmeisterfamily.blogspot.com